Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The same dream. A different ending.

Ive been making efforts to remember at least one dream i had the first thing i wake up. Sometimes i dont remember a shred of it, sometimes a remember bits and pieces only to forget it altogether, but theres also times like today, when i remember i dream so intriguing that it keeps me thinking about it the whole day. Let me see if i can remember enought to write it down...since its been about half a day since i woke up.

I dunno how it began....but i was at this block. A flat. A special one....at the middle of its level is a interconnecting platform with a commercial zone. Stores, malls, shops. I forgot what happened before i reached there, but i was just wandering around the area.

What is weird was that i had revisit this same area in a different perspective before. My entrance was from a different place, and it was with some kids, or friends, or relatives and we were just shopping around the area. This time, i was alone in the area, but not lonely. I was just happily exploring the area myself. The area was closed unlike the last time i visited it in my dream. It was peacefully quiet. I walked my way towards the end of some aisle and down to another level.

That was when a mother and a boy came to my view. They were behind me, when the kid started to run towards me playfully. I dunno why but i also started running away....it was quite exhilerating. I turned right to a corner and went around a wall while the kid got tricked and ran the other direction. I took the opportunity and exited the level via an elevator. Upon reaching some other floor...i found out that the kid was already waiting for me at the entrance...-_-.

Now things get ever more weird...and intriguing too. This new level...ive been there before. It was of a dirt land. Groups of piglike mosters, lotsa hyenas, and a large monkey group. My previous dream experience with that area wasnt nice to say the least. I was hit hard by monkey throwing stuff and chased until i nearly fainted by those pig monsters and those crazy hyenas...i forgot how i ran away from them.

This time, it was different. I chose a different route to avoid the pig monsters first. The hyenas spotted me and the chase began. I ran hard...but this time not with fear...but with tactics in my mind. I was ready to meet their challenge. I ran in large circles such that the difference in their speeds gradually separated the faster ones from slower ones. Thats when i picked them out one by one with my kicks while staring fiercely at them to scare them away. After dealing with the hyenas and approached the pigs and squashed their faces flat after some fight. Phew...it was some dream. But i ended victorious....things have certainly change...i guess im more able to face challenges now...at least in my dreams. haha...

No comments: