Sunday, March 11, 2007

Footprints

People come, people go. Countless people leave footprints in your lives, but which ones really remain with you ? Which ones really accompany you throughout your darkest and happiest moments in life?

For me, im real grateful that ive got 6 of my best buddies with me that has accompanied me through good and bad times. We have weathered through countless storms and come out each time stronger than before. Never have i felt this much happiness around them. They are truly part and parcel of my life. And i would do my best to cherish this friendship between us as long as i live. I do hope the rest of my brothers feel the same way too.

At the end of the day, will your memories fill your heart with loneliness? Or with warmth and happiness? I think its up to the person himself to decide, its up to him to hold on to what really matters.

No comments: