Saturday, March 24, 2007

Flighty thoughts

My mind is always wandering, to my world of imagination, of endless possibilities, to endless worries, to future planning, to hopes, dreams, aspirations. Not many people can connect with me on that kind of level. Far and few. I will allow interaction with others only when i settle down my mind back to Earth and start reaching out to others. And should anyone try to shackle me to the ground, i will fly even higher and further than before.

Sad to say, as much as i want a person to accompany me as i glide through my world, no one can reach that level of understanding. Not many people can attune to my wavelength naturally unless i allow myself to attune to theirs. Im a person with no entertaining entertainment. haha....in the eyes of others im just a plain boring guy who has a very aged soul. It is my inner thoughts that bring me life and passion, yet no one has really contact with it. And after some well learnt lessons i probably will be even more cautious towards letting anyone close to my inner world. Self-protection is inherent in everyone, i suppose...just probably more inherent in me.

So now my path is to reach my goals in life...the pursuit of discovery and truth of the world. It has never been this clear before. Now that the fog has dispersed, my path is true, i shall take actions to make my dreams become reality. Perseverance is the only thing i have. But as much as my goals are important to me, a part of me still calls out for someone who can actually let my soul take flight.

No comments: