Sunday, July 01, 2007

The SCAMP experience!!!!

Last week has been a helluva lifetime experience for me. I took part in Science Camp (SCAMP) and i never regret the decision at all....though initially i was getting worried how i might clamp up as always in front of gals there.

Well it turned out very well!!! I managed to break through my social barriars and really made many many friends! Ive never chatted so much with gals before so it was really a refreshing experience for a guy whose been gal-shy for the past 21 yrs. ...I guess for the past many years ive just been seeing gals as aliens..they are humans afterall....though very different from guys...haha.

Back to SCAMP. It was really really great fun! Theres games where i get covered with flour, ketchup, detergent; scavenger hunt where we walked around the campus looking for stuff; mass dance which i really enjoyed; amazing race 'round the island; war and beach games; special pal session; fright night and many more!!!

Ive thoroughly enjoyed myself over the 5 days with each and every activity and its really gonna something ill remember for the rest of my life. The memories still ring clear in my mind....i guess its time to enjoy life while im still young!!!

No comments: