Monday, July 30, 2007

Greater hopes

Hopes and dreams play such a big part of my life. If not for them i wouldnt have reached till this stage of my life...of which i am quite satisfied with..(although there is always plenty of room for improvement). Amidst all the hustle bustle of life in NUS rag...my perspective of life has been getting more optimistic than ever.

Being in Science aint a bad thing afterall. Prospects in Science aint as bad as people say afterall. Friends in Science are great friends indeed. So whats there to worry about?

Modules. Pathing my future is proving to be much of a brain-sapping task. Not that i detest it....i enjoy the control i have over the plotting of my life...but its juz that with all the commitment into rag dance, i do not have the luxury of time to really sit down and have a full analysis of my modular plotting. Well...but im doing well so far... its all about time and energy management. But there are really so many doors of opportunities...i have to maximise my available choice yet still choose the right door to venture into. Man...i love the challenge!!!

Rag Dance. Cant be more fun and crazy. Those buncha peeps are the most fun and happening people around!!! Though i really seem introverted with their super explosive self-high personalities, im really glad they pulled me into it and im starting to open up and be wild too!!! haha..WOOT!!! EXTREMELY FUN!!! but its still tiring to the body..haha.

Social. Friends have always played a key role in my life. Im glad that im making alot of new and close friends!!! A lot of worthy friends are still out there for me to further my understanding. Its been really great!!! I cant wait to get to know even more friends!! :D

Me. Everyday is a great new day (besides crawling outta my bed early for dance and snoozing for 20min every morning). I learn new things, know people better, and know myself better. Im maturing and growing with every experience everyday...everything's looking great!!!

Cant wait for the day we perform for the public at Rag Day and compete for the Chancellor's Shield!!! (Its gonna be ours!!!!). Cant wait for school to start. Cant wait to meet new friends and make closer friends!!!

Cant wait to finally make my first step towards my dream...

No comments: