Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Midnight issues...

Im up. Im still up. These days im just sleeping less and doing more. So this is one of the times i feel my mind's exploding with subconscious issues yet i cant pinpoint what is it exactly. My conscious mind is too tired to sift things out for critical analysis of my inner self.

Everyday i learn new things. Everyday i have new ideas. I dunno how to put it...but with whatever conscious energy i have...i could only come up with this:

I am searching. Searching for something elusive in my life. I dont really know what is it. I have clear goals set out for my life...so what is it that im still searching? A sense of security about my future? A feeling of love to make me feel complete? The bonding of friends to make me feel wanted? ..... i cant really pinpoint it yet....but its juz gnawing inside me. Brooding.

I am not one to let my inner troubles subside and fade...i will pull it out, analyse it, and solve the problem. That is how i keep in touch with my inner self, no matter how tormenting it might be to wage war with my inner self. That is how i learn, that is how i grow, that is how i mature.

Maybe its time....my subconscious is telling me...its time i head to a park or a beach to sit down and 'talk' with myself. To think about my life, my heart, my soul.....

No comments: