Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busy...busy...busy

Was trying to post something about dreams, having watched Pursuit of Happyness some days ago on DVD ...but i dun really have the energy to organise my swirling thoughts and type it out here... so ill just go for something casual for this post.

Yep very busy right now. Extremely busy. Never would i imagine myself to take part in science rag dance!!! haha well its hell lots of fun getting involved in something brand new!! but its very tiring, especially when its 4 days a week and 7 hrs a day... on top of my work. The people there are crazy and have self-explosive personalities so i seemed even more so like some quiet freak...aww damned. Wells good thing is they are all friendly people...abit high and crazy like me when i manage to really let go and let myself out. haha...so im sure ill start to open myself up in time to come!!!

The time i have online right now to chill and listen to songs is really a luxury....

For 4 days everyweek i have to wake up at 7.30 am for dance sessions @ NUS till 4 pm and rush back to work from 5 pm till 10 pm. The remaining weekday w/o dance i have to work from 9.30 am till 11 pm to cover up my lost working hours due to dance. (actually its self-imposed cuz i got work responsibilities i cant let go). Weekends? I still work from 9.30 am to 6 pm and theres tuition till 9 pm after that. So everyday i go out b4 the sun is fully up and come back after the sun is way down. If there happen to be ANY free time, they will be given to my bros, my friends, and the sci rag events.

Haha no wonder my IC at work calls me a superman...lol...everyday i have schedules fully packed and everyday i sleep less than 6 hrs... yet i can still keep my spirits and energy up (i think...)

Well im not complaining cuz i really think im making every minute of my life count. Im trying out new things, making many new friends, and still chasing my goals and dreams!!! Aside from some emotional setback...my life couldnt be more fulfilling. 24 hrs a day is simply not enough!!!

No comments: