Saturday, June 23, 2007

Grabbing Life...and never letting go

Phew...this is actually one of the few rare days where somehow i have the luxury of half a day at home juz doing what i want to do: chilling at home, lazing around watching tv, night surfing internet with Class 95/933 blasting in my house via that excellent stereo system(yep home alone again!). Theres still some SCAMP stuff to be settled...some admin stuff...but im sure those can be easily done. I haven had the time to focus on my chem for a long long time...juz feels weird to not have chem in my brain for so long....must read up on it later!

Anyway....these days 24hrs a day is simply not enough!!! i still do not have time to commit to everything! i have friends, work, family, colleagues, and few privileged special ones to attend to...theres juz not enough time!!! nowadays im juz rushing everywhere...i simply do not have time to just sit down and find time for myself!!!! oh my....phew...but it does feel great somewhat to have such a busy and occupied life! the only thing ive got to find is that perfect balance to find time for myself...hmm...

Amidst all that busy life, my goal is still clear: i will give my very best effort in chem!!! i will definitely make it!!! heh...juz bring it on!!!

1 comment: