Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Me? who?

Once again i ask myself, who am i? Different situations present a different type of me. i am like water or air - formless. i have my own properties but more often then not i am shaped by the surroundings im in. U can say im flexible because i have different faucets of me being dominant in different scenarios. But juz like air i am invisible. I do not show my distinct personality except when put to the test. I am hanging around in the background, waiting to be discovered, waiting to be seen. No one can really remember me, no one really knows me. You can say im free-spirited, but sometimes i juz wish someone can recognise my true self. Up till now no one has ever mentioned the one sentence that i wish to hear my whole life. It was supposed to be said by my mum....and that one sentence would really make a whole lot of difference for me...but...im still waiting.....whenever that may be.

I know being quiet has its advantages...i guess...or is this just self-consoling? I can stand back and observe who they really are, what they are really thinking. Sigh...but being quiet causes me to be left out most of the time. I dont really blame the circumstances, who really wants a quiet, non-existant person to have fun around? Who really would enjoy the company of a person who is silent? I am not exactly quiet, juz in my own whole most of the time, and dont really noe what to say when the situation calls for it.

Sigh....i hate this part of myself. yet theres part of me who thinks i am special in this way. but....who else noes? who else would acknowledge me? is this quiet personality me? or is it just a cold exterior i put on to avoid myself from being hurt emotionally?

i dont know. i really dont know....

No comments: