Sunday, February 04, 2007

Losing

Yay Singapore are ASEAN football champions. I was flipping channels between gaming and watching the finals between Singapore and Thailand. That 81st minute goal from Singapore was superb and sealed the game. As much as it was exhilerating to see Singapore win the competition, i cant help but feel more towards the Thais. They played quite a good game but still lost in the end.

Well its life i guess, theres always winners n losers. I think i felt more towards the Thais cuz i myself aint much of a high-flying winner in life, or rather i emphatise with losers. ive always tried to console myself by saying failure is not just the path to success, it is part of success itself. you will only feel the high of success when u have toiled hard and failed many times before. Thats what always keep me moving forward despite so many failures. yet i still fear failure, especially in a social context. i think its hard to connect with that never-say-die feeling when it involves connecting with other people as well.

I wish someday ill really be a successful person. ..with my family, friends, and that someone behind me supporting me whereever i go, whatever i do.

No comments: