Saturday, February 17, 2007

A dream of personal awakening?....

i had a strange dream today. Well theres some relative whom ive never seen since last new year...they are down with...erm.....i forgot...its some viral infection that causes high fever but its not malaria. Then theres a gathering with some of my relatives. i guess my brain is reformatting the memories with relatives to make way for upcoming new ones this coming new year. Theres this weird process of some very old person sticking her forehead to my dad's, as though analysing his thoughts and connecting with him.

My dad asked : '' so will my wishes this year come true?"

She gave a shake of her head. Then she moved on to me. did the same forehead sticking process.....i remembered a surge of emotions coming into me, and i desperately summonned all my wishes, put them into feelings and wished they come true.

I never remembered the answer she gave. I hope my wishes for this year really do come true. i hope whoever's viewing this post does too.

No comments: