Saturday, October 04, 2008

Im back!!!

Hello! wow its been so long since i blogged...so long that i temporily forgot my password to access to this blog account :S. I am really getting more absent-minded.

Phew..its been a hectic year 1 in NUS. Crazy days, but i enjoyed every step of it. To all those who have entered my life, i thank them for making my days in NUS such a special one. One year has gone by...i have indeed learnt alot. Be it life, human relationship, leadership, time management, studies...and so much more. Such stuff i can never learn if i were to take the path as a pure mugger (which i had contemplated upon) but i guess i felt a different calling. As much as results are important to my future, i also want to make my life an exciting and enriching one. So here i am now, in the next phase of my year 2 life.

How will it be shaped? What paths will i take along the realities of life? I can never be too sure, but one thing remains clear - I shall never give up.

1 comment:

Rong Lun said...

f.i.n.a.l.l.y.
:P

your blog would be so sad if it could not fulfil its role as a blog :P