Thursday, October 30, 2008

Someone tell me my limits!

Gosh...something i have to learn - when to know my limits and when to step out and take on challenges.

I am striving with whatever time and energy i have left to mug, mug and mug...but it still doesnt seem enough. I still have so much more that i need to know... the pursue of knowledge is indeed neverending. I seem to have over-committed myself again...with so many commitments at hand...i seriously need to control how much time and energy im spending on various stuff so that i can focus more on doing selected things properly instead of speading myself out too thin and reachin no where in the end.

Thats the thing about me, i love to challenge myself and stretch myself to the limits, at my own expense. And its usually my grades that take the first hit, then my energy, then my health....Im burning myself at both ends and im not reaching any concrete grounds.

Its time to manage my time properly and maintain my focus back to where it should be - studies. life. dreams.

Lets do it.

No comments: