Tuesday, May 16, 2006

crybaby.

My heart is torn into pieces. Never have i felt this kind of extreme sadness. that kind of chest contractions...the excruciating waves of pain and sorrow. the endless stream of tears. not since the death of my mother have i experience such intense emotion. i...am still not stable to even write about all that im feeling now.

haha. crybaby. all you know is cry...cry...cry...

what can i do??? can anyone tell me???

a part of my soul is gone.

jay chou's songs juz make all my trapped emotions flow out...and its horrible to experience all that sorrow at once...

this is..the most painful experience ive ever gone through. Now i know.

As good as dead.

My soul. my heart. gone. dead.

pain...very very pain. really words cannot describe.

tears juz keep flowing. pain juz keep coming.

let them come....let them come.... im tired.

No comments: