Thursday, January 18, 2007

Glimpse into the world out there

haven been able to think deep into things since being thrown into NS. My NS life simply saps away all my mental energies. Now that ORD is near, ive been able to slowly seek and recover my lost inner self. and now...i try to look back at the days...NS really changed my life and how i view this world.

....well looks like im still affected by NS...cuz suddenly i dun feel like writing out my thoughts....haha...ok thats it. I think its alot of effort to try type down my deep thoughts...i think ill just take a step at a time.

But something if its things ive learnt over these two years....one of the lesson is this: Always observe your surroundings. Of things, of people, of happenings. Cuz one fine day a dagger may fly straight at you and you might die without knowing where it hit, how it hit, or who threw it. Just be careful out there.

Lots more to share...but dun feel like it. ciao.

No comments: