Friday, January 19, 2007

Feeling for the momentum

Nowadays i feel that games and tv are a waste of time. You watch, you enjoy, you laugh. But at the end of the day u get close to nothing out of it. Probably some memories to start a conversation with someone who did the same time-wasting thing as you did.

Ideally speaking for me, the most efficient usage of time would be to gain something that will help you in future. Say reading newspaper, studying, researching on acadamics. I say this is my ideal cuz im still a long way to acheiving it. Half of me will always say games n play are essential cuz they are excellent destressors. But how i do hope someday ill change my mindset and say: hey, im stressed..im sure some classical music and some leisure reading of newspaper will help me make my day.
..........
.......
who am i kidding!?....pffft....but its always great to have interest and passion in the neverending pursuit of knowledge, thats for sure. For games...ha...i still require it to destress.

No comments: