Sunday, December 02, 2007

Life Series

Tired. Exam fatigue gnaws on the boundaries of my soul. It eats into my life energy. Much have happened since i last blogged, and i cant wait to update em. Just abit tired so ill just post a short paragraph. :)

In life, things will never always turn out the way you want it to be. Life always throws you a punch when you least expect it. For me, having come to this point in life, its not about how many punches ive received from my life experiences, its about how ive managed to get back up stronger everytime. I am not one to give up. never.

Even if the whole world is against me and my dreams, i will not give up. Cuz i know it myself - if i lose my dreams, i am nothing.

So keep on fighting. One day i will make it to the top. I can do it, and i will do it.

No comments: